Air Conditioning System
9. AIR CONDITIONING
9.1 The inspector shall:
- Open readily openable access panels.
- Central and permanently installed cooling equipment.
- Distribution systems.
- Energy source(s).
- Cooling systems.
9.2 The inspector is NOT required to:
- Inspect electric air cleaning and sanitizing devices.
- Determine cooling supply adequacy and distribution balance.
- inspect cooling units that are not permanently installed or that are installed in windows.
- Inspect cooling systems using ground-source, water-source, solar, and renewable energy technologies.