Air Conditioning System
9. AIR CONDITIONING
9.1 The inspector shall:
- open readily openable access panels.
- central and permanently installed cooling equipment.
- distribution systems.
- energy source(s).
- cooling systems.
9.2 The inspector is NOT required to:
- inspect electric air cleaning and sanitizing devices.
- determine cooling supply adequacy and distribution balance.
- inspect cooling units that are not permanently installed or that are installed in windows.
- inspect cooling systems using ground-source, water-source, solar, and renewable energy technologies.