4.1 The inspector shall:
- wall coverings, flashing, and trim.
- exterior doors.
- attached and adjacent decks, balconies, stoops, steps, porches, and their associated railings.
- eaves, soffits, and fascias where accessible from the ground level.
- vegetation, grading, surface drainage, and retaining walls that are likely to adversely affect the building.
- adjacent and entryway walkways, patios, and driveways.
- describe wall coverings.
4.2 The inspector is NOT required to inspect:
- screening, shutters, awnings, and similar seasonal accessories.
- fences, boundary walls, and similar structures.
- geological and soil conditions.
- recreational facilities.
- outbuildings other than garages and carports.
- seawalls, break-walls, and docks.
- erosion control and earth stabilization measures.