4.1 The inspector shall:
- Wall coverings, flashing, and trim.
- Exterior doors.
- Attached and adjacent decks, balconies, stoops, steps, porches, and their associated railings.
- Eaves, soffits, and fascias accessible from the ground level.
- Vegetation, grading, surface drainage, and retaining walls that are likely to to affect the building adversely.
- Adjacent and entryway walkways, patios, and driveways.
- Describe wall coverings.
4.2 The inspector is NOT required to inspect:
- Screening, shutters, awnings, and similar seasonal accessories.
- Fences, boundary walls, and similar structures.
- Geological and soil conditions.
- Recreational facilities.
- Outbuildings other than garages and carports.
- Seawalls, break-walls, and docks.
- Erosion control and earth stabilization measures.