6.1 The inspector shall:
- Interior water supply and distribution systems, including fixtures and faucets.
- Interior drain, waste, and vent systems, including fixtures.
- Water heating equipment and hot water supply systems.
- Vent systems, flues, and chimneys.
- Fuel storage and fuel distribution systems.
- Sewage ejectors, sump pumps, and related piping.
- Interior water supply, drain, waste, and vent piping materials.
- Water heating equipment, including energy source(s).
- Location of main water and fuel shut-off valves.
6.2 The inspector is NOT required to:
- Clothes washing machine connections.
- Interiors of vent systems, flues, and chimneys that are not readily accessible.
- Wells, well pumps, and water storage-related equipment.
- Water conditioning systems.
- Solar, geothermal, and other renewable energy water heating systems.
- Manual and automatic fire extinguishing and sprinkler systems and landscape irrigation systems.
- Septic and other sewage disposal systems.
- Whether water supply and sewage disposal are public or private.
- Water quality.
- The adequacy of combustion air components.
- Measure water supply flow and pressure, and well water quantity.
- Fill shower pans and fixtures to test for leaks.