We’ve been hearing it from inspectors: The housing market is improving and their workload is picking up. If you are one of the fortunate ones with more work than you know what to do with, perhaps you can share the wealth by keeping an eye out for prospects with the potential to become home inspectors.
Do you have a nephew, niece or neighbor with skills that may
be applicable to home inspection? Perhaps you know a recent
veteran who is looking for a new career? Or a retired police officer or fireman who is looking for a second career? Have them give the ASHI School a call to learn more. At the ASHI School they will receive hands-on home inspection training, which includes:
• Inspecting actual houses with real home inspectors
• Ten eight-hour classroom sessions with four-to-five field training sessions included
• Classes taught by experienced home inspection professionals.
The ASHI School then supports their new home inspection career by providing:
• A one-year membership to ASHI as part of the tuition
• access to ASHI Chapters for networking and mentorship
• a one-year subscription to inspection software programs to help them create their home inspection reports; and
• the creation and hosting of a website for them for six months.
And what benefit do you get for steering someone to the school?
As an ASHI member, you can receive a $50 gift card for every home inspector that you bring into ASHI membership or the ASHI School. You become an ASHI/ ASHI School ambassador. For more details, look in the Members Only section of the ASHI website.
So, if you think you know someone with the potential to join the ASHI family, have them check out the ASHI School online at www.theashischool.com or have them call 1-888-884-0440.