Future and current leaders gather in New Orleans
Invitations and RSVPs for the October 16-17 Leadership Training Conference in New Orleans were e-mailed to chapter presidents. With $99 (plus tax) room rates after rebate and another outstanding lineup, this is sure to be a popular event. The 1-1⁄2 day conference begins at noon on Thursday. Questions? Contact Bob Kociolek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-954-3177.
The October 18 Board of Directors meeting also will be held in New Orleans.
Dues Renewal Forms are mailed
To ensure your ASHI membership benefits continue uninterrupted, please respond to the dues renewal notices you’ve been receiving by e-mail or through the U.S. postal service.
Renew now to ensure…
- potential clients can find you via Find an Inspector on the ASHI Web site;
- Smart Track and other education opportunities are available for free or at membership rates;
- the ASHI Reporter arrives in your mailbox 12 times a year;
- technical discussions are yours to enter or review on the Members Only forum;
- The Inspector e-newsletter reaches you monthly;
- ASHI continues to work on your behalf in Washington, D.C.;
- ASHI-endorsed programs continue to be available to you; and
- you can continue to claim, with pride, your membership in the most-respected organization representing home inspectors.
For IW Orlando location, date and education information, visit www.InspectionWorld.org.
Conference registration for InspectionWorld will open later this month.
If you’d like to learn about exhibiting or sponsoring events, a few opportunities are available. Contact Bill Lewis at email@example.com or 847-954-3187.
Health benefit program receives high praise
ASHI members are reporting substantial savings on their medical insurance though the ASHI-endorsed program, Empyrean Benefits Solutions.
Take a look for yourself. Call 866-416-8935 or go to www.empyreanbenefits.com/healthportal/ashi.Questions? Contact Russell Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention committee chairs and board liaisons
End-of-year evaluation forms have been e-mailed to committee chairpersons and board liaisons. Chairs are being asked to evaluate their committee members; board liaisons are being be asked to evaluate the chairs. When completed, please return the forms to Jeff Arnold at ASHI HQ.
Current ASHI membership
ASHI Certified Inspectors: 3,681
ASHI Associates with Logo Use: 161
ASHI Associates: 1,739
ASHI Retired Members: 143
Total Membership: 5,814
ASHI Calendar of Events
- Oct. 16-17, 2008, Leadership Training Conference, Hilton Riverside, New Orleans, La.
- Oct. 18, 2008, Board meeting, Hilton Riverside, New Orleans, La.
- Jan. 20, 2009, Council of Representatives annual meeting, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Orlando, Fla.
- Jan. 21, 2009, Board meeting, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Orlando, Fla.
- Jan. 21-24, 2009, InspectionWorld, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Orlando, Fla.
- April 17, 2009, Board orientation, Rosemont, Ill.
- April 18, 2009, Board meeting, Rosemont, Ill.
- July 18, 2009, Board meeting, TBD
- Oct. 22-23, 2009, Leadership Training Conference, Rosemont, Ill.
- Oct. 24, 2009, Board meeting, Rosemont, Ill.
- Jan. 17, 2010, Board meeting, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Jan. 17-20, 2010, InspectionWorld, Las Vegas, Nev.