Logo Design Service
The Logo Design Service allows members to request a logo design to be created for their business for free. This service is a great option for both members who are new to the profession and need a logo to launch their business, as well as experienced members that wish to update the look of their existing brand.
The design process begins with selecting a few key design elements that will guide the logo design. After those have been chosen, it will be sent over to ASHI Staff where the chosen elements will be compiled to create the custom logo and sent back to the member to be finalized. After approval by the member, they will receive a packaged file of all the various file types they may need to create assets for their business and build their brand.
Please use the documents in each step below to view the available options.
Select an icon as the primary graphic of the logo that represents your brand.
Select a font for the company name within the design of the logo.
Select a color for company name text in the logo.
After selecting one option from each category, please email your selections to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include your name, company name, member number and telephone number.
The free logo includes the initial draft and one set of changes:
- The first draft of your logo will be returned to you within five days.
- You may contact our designer via email if changes are desired.
- The second draft with your changes will be returned to you within three days for final approval.
- Within two days of approval, you will receive three file formats. One for print and two for digital use.
If additional work is desired, coordinate with the designer via email for a cost estimate at email@example.com. Additional work will cost $50 per hour.
Logo Design Service Terms & Conditions
- The logo is for the sole and exclusive use of the member and cannot be licensed, sold, shared, transferred or redistributed to others.
- The logo cannot be used in a product offered for sale.
- ASHI uses a standardized design from which to choose with some variations as selected by the member.
- Since there are a limited number of logo possibilities, it is possible there will be some overlap and similarities among the free logos obtained by other ASHI Members.
- Accordingly, it is recommended that members NOT attempt to file for a U.S. Trademark or seek or "stake-out" similar intellectual property rights with the logo they obtain from ASHI under this program.
- If a member wishes to claim, seek, file for or obtain a trademark for their logo, they are encouraged to further develop the logo with an ASHI associated designer or another company of their choice to further develop a unique logo. A qualified lawyer should be consulted.
- ASHI cannot guarantee the logo supplied to its members is not already in use or similar to others in the industry. ASHI performs no advance trademark search and neither accepts or assumes any liability in this regard.
For more information about ASHI's Logo Design Service, email firstname.lastname@example.org.