Accredible Digital Credentials
ASHI is pleased to offer digital credentialing to replace your physical certification cards. With this change, you can validate your accomplishments and certification directly from your phone anytime, even without an internet connection. With this digital or online representation, you can quickly display the results of your achievement in the form of a certification or qualification whenever needed.
How does it work?
Open your credential email from ASHI. Select the “View my Credential” button which will open your profile page. Select "Set a password" at the top. You can customize your page with your photo, background information, and more.
How do I add credentials to my digital wallet?
Follow the instructions here, or visit Accredible’s help page for a step-by-step guide to adding your badge to your smartphone.
Your digital badge benefits include:
- Always Accessible: Your digital badges will be securely stored and accessible.
- Easily Shareable: Showcase your achievement with a single click on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Control Your Privacy: Decide whether to make your achievement discoverable on search engines or keep it private, sharing only with selected individuals.
- Print at Any Time: Conveniently print a high-quality PDF of your certificate whenever desired.
- Learning, Verified: Certifications on LinkedIn can be linked to your live credential, allowing anyone to verify your achievements.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact us.