ASHI Certified Inspector
Member Since 2015
Solex Group Professional Home Inspection
My Inspections Cover
ASHI Standard of Practice
The ASHI Standard of Practice is the foundation that all ASHI members conduct their home inspections upon. Adhering to the Standard puts our members in the best position to provide an effective and informative service to their clients, and help them make a sound decision on their new home.
The Standard of Practice covers the following areas:
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Structural Systems
- Solid Fuel Burning Appliances
- Heating Systems
- Insulation And Ventilation
- Roof System
- Commercial Property Inspections
- High End Homes/ Estates
- Historic Homes
- Multi-Family Homes (Condos/Apartments)
- New Construction Inspections
- Single-Family Homes
Vahn Balabanian, CET, NCI, CEA,CMI,RHI
● Certified (Civil) Engineering Technologist (C.E.T.)
● Certified ASNT Level 1 Thermographer
● New Construction Inspector (N.C.I.)
● Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)
● Certified Master Inspector (C.M.I.)
● Certified Energy Advisor (C.E.A.)
● National Certificate Holder
Vahn’s career began in the construction field working on sites when he was just 15 years old. After receiving his Civil Engineering Technology Diploma from Seneca College, he gained valuable experience holding various challenging positions in the civil engineering consulting and construction sectors:
● Construction Material Testing/Q.C. (1.5 yrs)
● Construction Quality Control Supervisor (1.5 yrs)
● Construction Site Supervisor (4 yrs)
● Construction Manager (2 yrs)
His education, work experience, and passion for helping people laid an ideal base for his transition into the area of Home/Property Inspection in 2001. From there, his expertise has expanded into various specialized services to further enhance his reputation as a reputable inspector.
Clients will feel confident with a Professional Home Inspector like Vahn who has the educational qualifications and experience required to inspect virtually any type of home found throughout Ontario.
Note: Not all states require licensing. To check your state's regulations, click here.
In many states, regulation and licensing of home inspectors exists. To see a list of these states, click here. Before engaging the services of any inspector, please verify that they
have met the requirements to legally perform inspections in your state.
This search engine is intended for use by individuals wishing to schedule a home inspection or obtain more
information about home inspections in general. Any other use of the information contained in this area is strictly