ASHI Certified Inspector

ASHI Certified Inspector
Member Since 2011

Walter Lindberg

Ace Inspections Inc.

My Inspections Cover

ASHI Standard of Practice

The ASHI Standard of Practice is the foundation that all ASHI members conduct their home inspections upon. Adhering to the Standard puts our members in the best position to provide an effective and informative service to their clients, and help them make a sound decision on their new home.

The Standard of Practice covers the following areas:

  • Air Conditioning Systems
  • Plumbing Systems
  • Electrical Systems
  • Structural Systems
  • Exterior
  • Fireplace
  • Flooring
  • Solid Fuel Burning Appliances
  • Heating Systems
  • Interior
  • Insulation And Ventilation
  • Roof System
Property Types
  • Commercial Property Inspections
  • High End Homes/ Estates
  • Manufactured Homes
  • Multi-Family Homes (Condos/Apartments)
  • New Construction Inspections
  • Single-Family Homes
  • Townhouses/Villas
Languages
  • English

Additional Services

Learn more about these additional services.
  • Expert Witness Testimony/Litigation Support
  • Indoor Air Quality
  • Infrared Thermography
  • Insurance Inspections
  • Lead Based-Paint
  • Moisture Intrusion
  • Mold Testing
  • Pools And Spas
  • Relocation Inspections
  • VA Inspections
  • Wind Mitigation Survey

Bio

My purpose is to make a difference in the lives of other people… and help them provide a safe, secure, and comfortable home for their family. My philosophy about Real Estate is simple. I dedicate 100% of my time and energy delivering First-Class service to You, my customer. I put myself in your shoes, treat you like family and treat your money like it was my money. The greatest compliment I can receive is a referral from you to a friend or family member. My goal… is to become your personal building consultant for life! Give us 5% of your Confidence… and We’ll Earn the other 95%

Licensing

Note: Not all states require licensing. To check your state's regulations, click here.

Florida HI109
Exp: 7/31/2022

Contact me today! -Reach out to receive more information or schedule your inspection.

Contact Information

Address of property to be inspected

Message

State Regulation and Terms of Use

In many states, regulation and licensing of home inspectors exists. To see a list of these states, click here. Before engaging the services of any inspector, please verify that they have met the requirements to legally perform inspections in your state.


This search engine is intended for use by individuals wishing to schedule a home inspection or obtain more information about home inspections in general. Any other use of the information contained in this area is strictly prohibited.