ASHI Certified Inspector
Background Verified Inspector
Member Since 2009
John B Cordell
My Inspections Cover
ASHI Standard of Practice
The ASHI Standard of Practice is the foundation that all ASHI members conduct their home inspections upon. Adhering to the Standard puts our members in the best position to provide an effective and informative service to their clients, and help them make a sound decision on their new home.
The Standard of Practice covers the following areas:
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Structural Systems
- Solid Fuel Burning Appliances
- Heating Systems
- Insulation And Ventilation
- Roof System
- Commercial Property Inspections
- High End Homes/ Estates
- Historic Homes
- Manufactured Homes
- New Construction Inspections
- Single-Family Homes
Thank you for your interest in InspectionPLUS! We're a professional, service-oriented company serving the home and building inspection needs of greater Cincinnati.
Founder and sole proprietor of Inspection Plus, Ltd, since 1992. Has consulted with prospective buyers and realtors, communicated with subcontractors and banking personnel and handled all marketing and business administration while managing as many as 7 other inspectors. Inspection Plus, Ltd has inspected over 55,000 residential homes and commercial buildings in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area. Consulted on the startups of Inspection Plus in Nashville and Knoxville, TN.
• Chairmen of the Ohio Home Inspectors Board.
• 2011 helped implement and start the ASHI training classes at Cincinnati State. Has trained over 100 inspectors throughout the country.
• 2006 started a Radon testing and mitigation company which sold in 2009.
• 2013 started Advanced Radon Testing which has 5 radon technicians servicing both Inspection Plus and 15-20 other inspection firms as well as mitigation firms.
• Prior to starting Inspection Plus, Ltd, started, owned and managed a technical and engineering contract firm from 1987-1991.
• Prior to 1987, he was the Owner/Manager of a local retail store for 10 years.
• Manages Cordell Real Estate Investments, LLC and Joybo Enterprises, LLC – real estate, property management, and a coin laundry.
• American Society of Home Inspectors #249966 (AC
Note: Not all states require licensing. To check your state's regulations, click here.
In many states, regulation and licensing of home inspectors exists. To see a list of these states, click here. Before engaging the services of any inspector, please verify that they
have met the requirements to legally perform inspections in your state.
This search engine is intended for use by individuals wishing to schedule a home inspection or obtain more
information about home inspections in general. Any other use of the information contained in this area is strictly