ASHI Certified Inspector
Member Since 1997
My Inspections Cover
ASHI Standard of Practice
The ASHI Standard of Practice is the foundation that all ASHI members conduct their home inspections upon. Adhering to the Standard puts our members in the best position to provide an effective and informative service to their clients, and help them make a sound decision on their new home.
The Standard of Practice covers the following areas:
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Structural Systems
- Solid Fuel Burning Appliances
- Heating Systems
- Insulation And Ventilation
- Roof System
- Commercial Property Inspections
- High End Homes/ Estates
- Historic Homes
- Log Homes
- Manufactured Homes
- Multi-Family Homes (Condos/Apartments)
- New Construction Inspections
- Single-Family Homes
Hollis Brown has over Thirty-five Years of Residential Construction and Home Inspection Related Experience.
- Owner/Operator of the Home Inspector Training Academy in Arlington, Virginia
- As Seen on the HGTV Program, "Location, Location, Location"
- Member: American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI-ACI)
- Charter Member: Virginia Association of Real Estate Inspectors (VAREI)
- Member: Northern Virginia Chapter American Society of Home Inspectors (NoVA-ASHI)
- Member: Mid-Atlantic Chapter ASHI (MAC-ASHI)
- 25 Years of prior Residential Construction Experience
- Over Six Thousand Inspections Performed
- Maryland Licensed Home Inspector
- Virginia Licensed Home Inspector
ThoroSpec, LLC is your single source for Home Inspections and Radon Testing in the greater Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Note: Not all states require licensing. To check your state's regulations, click here.
In many states, regulation and licensing of home inspectors exists. To see a list of these states, click here. Before engaging the services of any inspector, please verify that they
have met the requirements to legally perform inspections in your state.
This search engine is intended for use by individuals wishing to schedule a home inspection or obtain more
information about home inspections in general. Any other use of the information contained in this area is strictly