Air conditioning system
- Purpose & Scope
- Structural System
- Roof System
- Plumbing System
- Electrical System
- Heating System
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Insulation and Ventilation
- Fireplaces and Solid Fuel Burning Appliances
- General Limitations and Exclusions
- Glossary of Italicized Terms
9. AIR CONDITIONING
9.1 The inspector shall:
A. open readily openable access panels.
1. central and permanently installed cooling equipment.
2. distribution systems.
1. energy source(s).
2. cooling systems.
9.2 The inspector is NOT required to:
A. inspect electric air cleaning and sanitizing devices.
B. determine cooling supply adequacy and distribution balance.
C. inspect cooling units that are not permanently installed or that are installed in windows.
D. inspect cooling systems using ground-source, water-source, solar, and renewable energy technologies.