Answers follow. The goal is to become as informed as possible about your Society.
1. Where is ASHI’s national office?
2. According to the ASHI/NAR® joint study, approximately how many home inspections were done in 2000?
3. Who did ASHI honor last year with the Phillip C. Monahon Award and with the John E. Cox Award?
4. How many Members and Candidates belong to ASHI?
5. Who was the keynote speaker at last year’s InspectionWorld, and what was his topic?Answers
1. Des Plaines, Ill.
2. A study completed by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and the National Association of Realtors® (NAR) estimates that nearly 4. 9 million home inspections were completed in the U.S. in 2000.
3. Past President Mark Cramer was honored with the Phillip C. Monahon Award, and Bill Mason was honored with John E. Cox Award for service with several Florida Chapters.
5. Joe Calloway, “Focus On The Customer – Winning and Keeping Today’s Tough New Customer”