The invitations have gone out. Each chapter has been invited to send a representative to the 2015 Leadership Training Conference to prepare them to fill leadership roles in the chapter. This conference is going to be power-packed with a Fred Pryor speaker who will be giving presentations on mentoring, communication and more. Chapters will realize the greatest value if they send their up and coming leaders.
Radisson Hotel & Fountain Blue
1450 E. Touhy Avenue, Des Plaines, IL 60018
Thursday, October 22, 2015 Friday, October 23, 2015
- Program begins 1:00 pm
- Breakfast & Lunch included
- Cocktail Reception & Dinner follows
- Conference ends 4:00 pm
The program theme will be “Back to the Basics.” Here’s what will be covered:
- Team-Building, Mentoring & Coaching Skills
- Organizing successful chapter events
- Social Media for Chapters
- Thoughts of being successful
- How to handle legal issues in your chapter
Chapters that send at least one member to the conference will receive $300 to help defray the cost of attending.
Contact the Radisson Hotel at 847-296-8866 to book a room (King room with breakfast buffet) at $104.00/night (tax not included). The group room rate deadline is October 5th.
IW Raffle to be held at LTC: Each Leadership Training Conference attendee will receive one chance to win the following:
- IW 2015 package: includes one full conference registration and three nights at the Town & Country Resort in San Diego (Sunday, January 24 to Wednesday, January 27, 2016.
- An iPad Mini
To win, the attendee must be registered as an LTC representative of an ASHI Chapter and have paid their ASHI membership dues for 2015-2016. The winner must be present to win. The drawing will take place and the winner announced at the LTC on Friday, October 24. Questions? Contact Russell K. Daniels at 847-954-3185 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.