ASHI Certified Inspector
Member Since 2018
Granite Bay Home-Building Inspections
My Inspections Cover
ASHI Standard of Practice
The ASHI Standard of Practice is the foundation that all ASHI members conduct their home inspections upon. Adhering to the Standard puts our members in the best position to provide an effective and informative service to their clients, and help them make a sound decision on their new home.
The Standard of Practice covers the following areas:
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Structural Systems
- Solid Fuel Burning Appliances
- Heating Systems
- Insulation And Ventilation
- Roof System
- Commercial Property Inspections
- High End Homes/ Estates
- Historic Homes
- Manufactured Homes
- Multi-Family Homes (Condos/Apartments)
- New Construction Inspections
- Single-Family Homes
I have a unique, combined Business / Project Management / Public Relations background. Work smoothly with all clients in all neighborhoods. Detailed reports with common sense, reasonable remarks and won't make a mountain out of a mole-hill. I am professional in appearance and communication and ALWAYS offer same day inspection reports.
* Certified NSPF Pools-Spas Inspector
* Certified NADRA Deck Inspector
* Certified PMII Mold inspector
* President- CREIA, Sacramento chapter
* Complete Home Inspections - Roof to Foundations
* Commercial Inspections (light commercial).
* MLS and Pre-Listing inspections
* Graduate- University of California, Berkeley
* Rotary International Paul Harris Fellow
Note: Not all states require licensing. To check your state's regulations, click here.
In many states, regulation and licensing of home inspectors exists. To see a list of these states, click here. Before engaging the services of any inspector, please verify that they
have met the requirements to legally perform inspections in your state.
This search engine is intended for use by individuals wishing to schedule a home inspection or obtain more
information about home inspections in general. Any other use of the information contained in this area is strictly