ASHI Certified Inspector
Background Verified Inspector
Member Since 2016
My Inspections Cover
ASHI Standard of Practice
The ASHI Standard of Practice is the foundation that all ASHI members conduct their home inspections upon. Adhering to the Standard puts our members in the best position to provide an effective and informative service to their clients, and help them make a sound decision on their new home.
The Standard of Practice covers the following areas:
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Structural Systems
- Solid Fuel Burning Appliances
- Heating Systems
- Insulation And Ventilation
- Roof System
- Commercial Property Inspections
- High End Homes/ Estates
- Historic Homes
- Multi-Family Homes (Condos/Apartments)
- New Construction Inspections
- Single-Family Homes
I appreciate your consideration to use me for your home inspection. My goal is to exceed your expectations as my mantra is: “Once a Client Always a Client.” Not only will I educate you on the components and the condition of your home, but I will also be there before, during, and after your closing. I will be a resource for any questions you may have about your home.
I gained my rich building and construction experience through being the General Contractor and the Developer in Europe, Illinois, and California.
• ASHI Certified Inspector # 262422
• Home Inspector – IL License # 450011493
• General Contractor – CA License # 1067066
• Pool and Spa Certification
• FAA Remote Pilot (Part 107 Drone Pilot) - Certificate # 4230644
• Inspector by Review® (IBR) - awarded the IBR designation and certificate by the Great Lakes Chapter (GLC) of ASHI. It is one of the best education experiences in the home inspection industry.
• Master of Science degree in Engineering
Note: Not all states require licensing. To check your state's regulations, click here.
In many states, regulation and licensing of home inspectors exists. To see a list of these states, click here. Before engaging the services of any inspector, please verify that they
have met the requirements to legally perform inspections in your state.
This search engine is intended for use by individuals wishing to schedule a home inspection or obtain more
information about home inspections in general. Any other use of the information contained in this area is strictly