Background Verified Inspector
Member Since 2015
David E Bigham Jr.
Pro View Property Inspection
My Inspections Cover
ASHI Standard of Practice
The ASHI Standard of Practice is the foundation that all ASHI members conduct their home inspections upon. Adhering to the Standard puts our members in the best position to provide an effective and informative service to their clients, and help them make a sound decision on their new home.
The Standard of Practice covers the following areas:
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Structural Systems
- Solid Fuel Burning Appliances
- Heating Systems
- Insulation And Ventilation
- Roof System
- Commercial Property Inspections
- High End Homes/ Estates
- Historic Homes
- Manufactured Homes
- Multi-Family Homes (Condos/Apartments)
- Single-Family Homes
Dave holds in excess of 10 certifications and specifically is certified by the California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA), and is an ASHI Inspector. Dave served three years as President of the ASHI/CREIA Chapter - Silicon Valley. Formally trained by master inspectors and court recognized experts, he holds a masters degree from Golden Gate University and has over 25 years of experience in investigation, analysis and evaluation. He served as a United States Naval Air crewman, a firefighter with the Pacific Grove Fire Department is a city commissioner and a lifetime member of both the American Legion and Veterans of Foreign Wars.
* Certified CREIA Inspector (California Real Estate Inspection Association)
* Certified Deck Inspector (North American Deck and Railing Association)
* Certified Fireplace & Chimney Inspector (Fireplace Investigation Research and Education)
* Certified Residential Thermographer (Monroe Infrared Thermography)
* Certified Residential Fire Safety Inspector, #1216 (National Institute of Fire and Safety Training)
* CREIA Certified Trainer (California Real Estate Inspection Association)
* FEMA P-50 Simple Seismic Assessor (California Earthquake Authority, Federal Emergency Management Agency)
Note: Not all states require licensing. To check your state's regulations, click here.
In many states, regulation and licensing of home inspectors exists. To see a list of these states, click here. Before engaging the services of any inspector, please verify that they
have met the requirements to legally perform inspections in your state.
This search engine is intended for use by individuals wishing to schedule a home inspection or obtain more
information about home inspections in general. Any other use of the information contained in this area is strictly