ASHI Certified Inspector
Background Verified Inspector
Member Since 2015
JMJP Inc./ NPI
My Inspections Cover
ASHI Standard of Practice
The ASHI Standard of Practice is the foundation that all ASHI members conduct their home inspections upon. Adhering to the Standard puts our members in the best position to provide an effective and informative service to their clients, and help them make a sound decision on their new home.
The Standard of Practice covers the following areas:
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Structural Systems
- Solid Fuel Burning Appliances
- Heating Systems
- Insulation And Ventilation
- Roof System
- Commercial Property Inspections
- High End Homes/ Estates
- Log Homes
- Manufactured Homes
- Multi-Family Homes (Condos/Apartments)
- New Construction Inspections
- Single-Family Homes
Learn more about these additional services.
- Energy Audit
- FmHA Inspections
- HUD Inspections
- Insurance Inspections
- Pre-Drywall Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Relocation Inspections
- VA Inspections
Raised in Columbia, Missouri. Bachelors from University of Missouri (Mizzou). Worked in the family construction business, doors & windows fabrication. Built my first house in 1982. Worked 33 years in Production Management and Quality Control for five companies. Purchased a National Properties Franchise - for Residential and Commercial Inspections in 2015.
* Basehor/Kansas City Office (call 913-915-1566).
* Nationally Supported - Seven days a week by NPI staff of professionals and technicians.
* ASHI Certified Inspector.
* Continuous education through NPI & ASHI allow this inspector to stay up to date and current with inspection standards and ethics.
* Fully insured – E&O and General Liability.
* Client Oriented - We offer prompt, 24/7, scheduling. We pride ourselves at being on time.
We use two inspectors to insure a timely and thorough inspection.
* We provide - Prelisting/Preclosing inspections for Clients, Residential and Commercial Inspections,
Multi-Family Inspection, Builders Draw Inspection,
Employee Relocation Inspection.
* Radon Testing - Licensed KS MS 0347
* We offer Military and First Responder discounts.
Note: Not all states require licensing. To check your state's regulations, click here.
Kansas Radon KS MS 0347
In many states, regulation and licensing of home inspectors exists. To see a list of these states, click here. Before engaging the services of any inspector, please verify that they
have met the requirements to legally perform inspections in your state.
This search engine is intended for use by individuals wishing to schedule a home inspection or obtain more
information about home inspections in general. Any other use of the information contained in this area is strictly