ASHI Certified Inspector
Member Since 1999
Armando J Davila
Florida Building Inspections, Inc.
My Inspections Cover
ASHI Standard of Practice
The ASHI Standard of Practice is the foundation that all ASHI members conduct their home inspections upon. Adhering to the Standard puts our members in the best position to provide an effective and informative service to their clients, and help them make a sound decision on their new home.
The Standard of Practice covers the following areas:
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Structural Systems
- Solid Fuel Burning Appliances
- Heating Systems
- Insulation And Ventilation
- Roof System
- Commercial Property Inspections
- High End Homes/ Estates
- Manufactured Homes
- Multi-Family Homes (Condos/Apartments)
- New Construction Inspections
- Single-Family Homes
1. State of Florida Home Inspector - HI 39122. State of Florida Wood Destroying Organism Inspector - JE1152473. State of Florida Wind and Hurricane Mitigator Inspector4. Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)5. Project Manager and Lead Engineer, US Navy, 25 years6. Past President, Central Florida Chapter of ASHI7. Affiliate Member, Orlando Regional Realtor Association8. Member, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Central Florida9. Fully Bilingual, English and Spanish
Note: Not all states require licensing. To check your state's regulations, click here.
In many states, regulation and licensing of home inspectors exists. To see a list of these states, click here. Before engaging the services of any inspector, please verify that they
have met the requirements to legally perform inspections in your state.
This search engine is intended for use by individuals wishing to schedule a home inspection or obtain more
information about home inspections in general. Any other use of the information contained in this area is strictly