ASHI Certified Inspectors (ACI)ASHI Certified Inspectors (ACI) -- Have reached the highest level of ASHI Membership.
- Passed the National Home Inspector Examination
- Completed the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics Education Module
- Had Inspection Reports successfully verified for compliance with ASHI Standards
- Submitted valid proof of performance for at least 250 home inspections
- ASHI Certified Inspectors are the only true 3rd party certified Inspectors in the industry that are accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies(NCCA)
- They are allowed to use the Gold ACI Logo: