Why Join ASHI?
- Why Join ASHI
- How to Join ASHI
- Request a Membership Packet
- Affiliate Information
As in any profession, it is important to align yourself with the best in the business. And the American Society of Home Inspectors, Inc. (ASHI) is the oldest and most respected home inspector association. The only one recognized as a certifying body by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
How to Join ASHI
- Stay current with changing trends in the inspection profession.
- Provide credibility to your work.
- Learn and associate with the best and brightest.
- Develop a network of like-minded professionals committed to improving the profession.
- Make a commitment to high standards and ethics.
Joining ASHI is your first step toward receiving recognition as a certified home inspector. Everyone joins as an Associate member
- Fill out the on-line application form or download and send in the print version
- Send or fax a picture ID to ASHI
- Include payment by credit card or check (In addition to the regular ASHI dues new
members are required to pay a one time only application fee of $25.00.
Once approved, you can use the oral and written statement "I am an Associate Member of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors)".
Request a Membership Packet
Now move through the membership categories to gain certified status.
To received a membership packet click on request membership
Click here for more information on Affiliate Membership
Join ASHI links