Welcome to the ASHI home inspector website.
Founded in 1976, The American Society of Home Inspectors®
)is North America's oldest
and most respected professional society of home inspectors. We are committed to serving our members, the profession and the public.
Already an ASHI member? Log in here
The ACI (ASHI Certified Inspector) gold logo is the mark of a professional home inspector.
To earn ACI designation, inspectors in this category have:
Join now to gain:
- Passed the National Home Inspector Examination and ASHI’s Standards and Ethics module
- Had inspection reports successfully verified for compliance with ASHI’s Standards of Practice
- Submitted valid proof of performance of at least 250 fee paid home inspections that meet or exceed the
ASHI Standards of Practice.
- A connection to consumers
Your name will appear in Find an Inspector, a search tool for consumers on ashi.org, plus you’ll benefit from ASHI’s aggressive public relations program promoting the importance of a quality home inspection.
- Access to outstanding education at member rates
- Smart Track, free online training;
- ASHI e-Learning Catalog, Online CE Modules, and Audio Recordings
- The ASHI School classroom and field training,
- ASHI@Home correspondence courses,
- InspectionWorld, THE annual conference for home inspectors,
- Chapter seminars, and
- More (many sessions state-approved.)
- Local support through 80 plus chapters
- Representation in legislative arenas
ASHI is recognized as the representative of the home inspection profession in Washington D.C. and in many states.
- A path to true certification
ASHI is the only ICE-approved home inspector accrediting organization.
Search no more. Now is the time to jump-start your successful home inspection career with ASHI.