Education & Training Providers Links
Hands On Home Inspection Training
- Learn to inspect on real houses with real home inspectors
- 10 - 8 HR class room sessions with 4-5 field training sessions included
- Classes taught by experienced home inspection professionals
- A one year membership to ASHI(the American Society of Home Inspectors) is included in your tuition, with access to ASHI Chapters for networking & mentorship
- 1 YR free subscription to Horizon Home inspection reporting system software, to help create your professional home inspection reports
- Create and host your website using Inspectors Edge free for 6 months
- 6 months free use of HON Pro - HON PRO is the first ever“Live Support for Inspectors”!
Only the Living in Place Institute provides professionals training and certification in the skills necessary to help make homes accessible, comfortable and safe for everyone.
This nationally recognized certification training program addresses:
- Best Construction Practices
- Communicating Effectively
- Using the Home Accessibility and Safety Assessment Checklist™ (HASAC™)
- Understanding Health Issues and their Impact on Living in Place
- Project Management
- Business Development and Sales Management
- Marketing with Your CLIPP Certification
- And much, much more!
Upon successful completion of the training, professionals earn the Certified Living in Place Professional designation and are able to market their services accordingly, as well as have access to the customizable Home Accessibility and Safety Evaluation Checklist, a valuable resource for assessing home safety.
Vanguard Emergency Management
Leading the Way in Community Response and Recovery
Vanguard EM holds a federal contract with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to conduct disaster housing inspections in the aftermath of large-scale disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, severe storms and earthquakes. Upon receiving notification from FEMA, Vanguard EM deploys inspectors to the declared disaster locations to assess damaged homes and record damages.
As an independent contractor of VEM, you are required :
- To be a US Citizen
- Pass a Moderate Level Public Trust background investigation
- Have the flexibility to deploy to disaster locations as needed
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity: Contact email@example.com or Joy Outram at (540) 665-3329
We look forward to connecting with you!
For 50 years, Wagner Meters has been the respected world leader in moisture management technology and moisture management solutions. Wagner provides the home/building/mold inspection industry a variety of exceptionally accurate and reliable professional-grade equipment for detecting moisture intrusion in homes and commercial buildings.
BI2200 Home & Building Inspection Moisture Meter:
The BI2200 Inspection Moisture Meter is an ideal tool for building inspectors and mold remediation specialists. This pin-free product – equipped with state-of-the-art technology – provides comparative, relative moisture content readings. Inspectors can then quickly check home and building materials for hidden excess moisture, but without damaging any finished surfaces.