Homes For The Holiday Contest
By now, you should have received our Holiday Greeting Card in the mail (if not, it should be there soon!) On the front side, you will find the "blueprints" to build your very own ASHI Holiday Home. Entering the contest is simple:
- Cut out and build your Holiday Home (detailed instructions and how-to video below).
- Take a picture of your constructed Holiday Home. (Festive decorations are welcomed & encouraged)!
- Post the picture of the Holiday Home to Facebook using #ASHIHolidayHome.
Once you complete all these steps, you will be in the running to win the free year of membership (a $424.00 value)! This contest can win you a little extra spending money this holiday season!
How to Build Your Holiday House
Step-by-step Home Building Instruction:
- Get a pair of scissors or an exacto knife and cut the house along the dashed lines.
- Be sure to cut into the marked slots.
- Once the whole house is cut out, fold and crease all the white tabs along the edges of the house.
- Next crease the edges along the square shaped panels.
- Interlock the 2 farthest end tabs by sliding the cut slots together.
- Fold in one of the roof panels, pushing the white tab at the end through the peak. Helpful tip: Once the first roof tab is in place fold up and under for more ease when inserting the second tab.Repeat this process for the second roof panel
- Repeat both of these steps for the bottom panels.
- Take a picture of your house and post it on Facebook with the #ASHIHolidayHome to be entered for a chance to win a 1 year ASHI membership for free!