InspectionWorld San Diego 2016
Join in the celebration as ASHI and CREIA together mark 40 years as leaders in the home inspection industry. InspectionWorld® is ASHI's annual meeting and the largest education conference and expo of the year for home inspectors. Earn 20 ASHI CEs, 18 CREIA CEs, state CEs and many industry association credits by attending InspectionWorld. Obtain additional pre- and post-conference training.
- The conference officially starts at 12:00 pm, Sunday, January 24, 2016, with the Annual Luncheon-40th Anniversary Celebration.
- The Expo Hall will open at 3:00 pm and the Opening Night Reception begins at 5:00 pm.
- The conference concludes at 4:15 pm on Wednesday, January 27th.
Click here to book your hotel reservation. ASHI has a special rate $148 WiFi included in guest room.
Town and Country Resort Property Map
500 Hotel Circle North
San Diego, CA 92108-3091
Call for reservation: (800) 772-8527
• Through this website you can book, modify or cancel your hotel reservations at any time.
• Group Rate Cut-Off Date: Reservations by attendees must be received on or before December 31, 2015.
• ASHI Group rate will be offered 3 days pre and post event, based on availability.
Please read: Regarding Unauthorized Housing Providers
Town & Country Resort and Convention Center, 500 Hotel Circle North, San Diego, CA 92108, is the only official housing company for ASHI & InspectionWorld. You can call the hotel directly to book your rooms or reserve hotel rooms for InspectionWorld 2016 San Diego through the reservation site link above.
The following companies have reportedly contacted ASHI exhibitors to secure hotel rooms for InspectionWorld. These companies are not authorized to represent ASHI, nor do they have access to officially contracted hotel room blocks or rates on behalf of ASHI.
- GE Group Travel: 888-467-7279
- National Travel Accommodations/NTA: 877-595-7666
- Allied Acquisition Services: 888-908-8155 or 212-441-3140 or 855-987-4400
- A&C Marketing: 352-375-0086 or 352-264-0044
- Convention Housing Authority: 212-441-3140
- Expo Housing Services/EHS: 866-319-3976
- Exhibition Housing Management/EHM Travel: 866-367-4414
- Global Housing Management: 877-410-9927
- Tira Convention Travel Management/Group Tira: 877-607-3888
- CH Planners: 800-801-4174
- Executive Events: 888-393-5217
- Exhibitor Housing Services: 800-217-4402
- Trade Show Housing: 877-577-1806
- Calls from the number 661-748-0240. This is a Skype account that does not appear to be affiliated with any company but is widely associated with complaints of scams and malware phishing attacks.
For your own protection, please do not make reservations through any unknown housing or travel company. If you receive a call or e-mail from any company that is not our official housing provider (and you will not receive emails from them), please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
There are many reported situations of false or deceptive activities by some of these third-party room block marketers. Here are some things to be aware of:
- Many of these agencies cannot actually guarantee a reservation because they do not have contracts for room blocks with the Town & Country Resort and Convention Center. They will contact a housing wholesaler to see if anything is available that can be resold to you.
- Even legitimate wholesalers cannot knowingly book convention attendees in the convention room block. Only the Town & Country Resort and Convention Center can book within our block of rooms. If the hotel determines a convention attendee has been solicited or contacted by a wholesaler, the room rate may be increased to match or exceed the group rate or the room reservation may be canceled. A rate quote from a room broker is not a guaranteed rate.
- Rooms booked through unauthorized housing companies must sometimes be fully prepaid. Rather than a one-night deposit, an unauthorized company may require payment of the full cost for the entire stay for each room booked at the time of booking and include a surcharge per night stayed.
- Reservation confirmations and numbers are often not available from these companies until less than a week before the arrival date. Even then, this may not guarantee that a room will be available when you arrive.
- Generally, these companies cannot secure a large block of rooms; only one or two at a time. Exhibitors should be particularly wary, since they often need to book a group of rooms for their staff who will be exhibiting during the Convention.
- Name changes on room reservations with unofficial wholesalers/room brokers may be difficult to make.
- ASHI may not be able to assist attendees who have reserved rooms outside the block if problems result from booking through an unauthorized company. ASHI contracts with the Town & Country Resort and Convention Center for our block and includes clauses to protect our attendees should the hotel oversell the rooms or should any issues arise with reservations.
Please note: Some of these unauthorized companies may claim to be a partner of ASHI or even outright falsely claim to be ASHI's housing company, however, a legitimate company would not call or contact you unless you had initiated contact with them first. If you are contacted by a company that is not the Town & Country Resort and Convention Center, or if you are ever unsure whether or not a company is legitimate, please immediately e-mail ASHI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to the page under SAN DIEGO to find information about the Town and Country Resort.
For assistance with registration, or questions about InspectionWorld, call (847) 954-3188.